Goals Objectives and Beliefs
Our goals are to:
- Build each child’s independence and self-confidence.
- Foster a “learn by doing” attitude.
- Help children internalize values through meaningful experiences.
To achieve these goals the children are encouraged to help adults and other children, make decisions, and think creatively in a safe, nurturing, guiding environment.
Central to our goals are the following objectives:
- Develop the child’s cognitive, social, emotional and spiritual development.
- Inspire a life-long love of learning and discovering.
Albayan Schools’ education core values are our collective beliefs. They set our standards and are a great asset to every member of the school. Our beliefs lie at the heart of our holistic approach to education – in our planned curriculum and in our school life. Our beliefs are actions not words, we believe that spreading knowledge promotes the goodwill of humankind and society.
We believe every student is:
- A unique individual with great potential to succeed.
- Entitled to ask, inquire and explore to find answers and reach understanding.
- Entitled to have the learning opportunities that allow him/her to become a creative and confident person and a life-long learner.
- An active participant in the learning process with his/her ideas valued.
- Entitled to express themselves at school and in society.
- Equal and must treat others with respect.
- Entitled to the opportunity to develop into a well-rounded individual.
We believe that all our students should be supported to communicate with others in a respectful and compassionate manner. At Albayan Schools, students contribute actively and constructively to the shaping of a better world and are entrusted with certain responsibilities.
Every value and belief we share with children will help them to bloom and achieve their full potential.