Students’ uniform must be purchased from the school. Any item worn or brought to school that does not conform to the uniform code will be confiscated and returned to parents/guardians.
Parents are asked to send a note to the supervisor when a child must wear something other than a proper uniform on an emergency basis.
Approved Attire - Preschoolers:
- The daily light blue and grey uniform.
- The sportswear.
- The summer uniforms.
- In case of emergency, parents must provide alternate articles of clothing, with their child’s name tag.
Approved Attire - All Other cycles:
- A uniform blue top.
- The sports uniform (worn only during sports days/activities).
- Black or blue jeans allowed only (jeans must be plain, with no embellishments).
- Black or dark blue shoes whether during school days or sports periods.